Introduction



Hi friends! I'm not a professional blogger. I don't know the detailled information about blogging. I'm not a creative person. I don't know what im going to post and how to present it. For saying, the layout and settings of this blog itself i worked one whole day. There is nothing to spend one day still i did. And some of my friends said "for blogging we have to follow lot of procedures" that also i don't know. Still i started blogging.
Yet i'm confident that i can do something here. I'm also sure that i will gain few attentions. I'm not going to post anything new (as i have no idea yet) here. But i think i can give old coffee in a new cup. In my view blogging is an art. And few of my friends said its an easy way to make money without strains. So thought to try.
so friends who read this post. Give suggestion to develope my blog.

Read Users' Comments (4)

4 Response to "Introduction"

  1. Unknown, on April 5, 2009 at 7:35 AM said:

    Hi Priya...
    Though u say u don't know anything about blogging u have did it today.. A nice start, everyone learns with experience and becomes perfect. So hope u will do it still better in future..

    So Far So Good.. Carry On..

    Cheers
    Murali...

  2. Priya, on April 12, 2009 at 5:58 AM said:

    thanks da..

  3. gany, on August 3, 2009 at 11:36 PM said:

    Nice blog. But expose your negative aspects always. If you keep silent that itself enough. Nice start, Keep blogging!!!!

  4. Priya, on August 3, 2009 at 11:38 PM said:

    ok da...

Post a Comment