I Love You- Chennai


Hi friends, today is a Chennai day it's celebrating 370th birthday, my friend sreeni said this to me. And he wrote a post for his blog and asked me to post it. Because he has no time, busy with his work. Ah yes, me only typed the post, so came to know lot about Chennai. Ok at this time I want to share something, that how much I love Chennai. Since from my childhood, my aim is to study my higher studies in Chennai. But I got only 76% in 12th. And of course my family is not ready to spend lot of money for my education because in Chennai colleges, they asked lot of donation. Then I joined engineering in my native nagercoil, its vins Christian college of engineering. I was sooo upset that I missed my childhood aim and I was not interested to go college also. I skipped lot of my breakfast, lunch and dinner just to convey my parents that I was not ok with this college. Twenty days went like that. Then my dad decided to join me in Chennai because he loved me a lot and he don’t like me suffering. At last I joined in AIHT at Chennai. You can ask me why I like Chennai this much? And the answer is “no reason”; blindly I like to be stay in Chennai. In this Chennai day, im very glad to share my experience with you all. HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO CHENNAI :-)


Read Users' Comments (4)

4 Response to "I Love You- Chennai"

  1. gany, on August 22, 2009 at 11:11 AM said:

    Its obvious. Chennai's fame started increasing after the IPL.

  2. sreenivasan, on August 25, 2009 at 1:12 AM said:

    hi de post s too personal

  3. Unknown, on August 28, 2009 at 8:22 AM said:

    hi priya...am proud of u...
    at last our coll is making news in blogs..ehem ehem,,,, :)

  4. Aravind Raj, on December 11, 2009 at 2:31 AM said:

    Why You didn't Post any msg's.........

Post a Comment